2.23.2008

F.A.B.A.I.C. Instructors Coming to Orange County


This year the Face & Body Art International Convention will be held May 21-26 in Orlando, FL.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend and really wish I could go (I'll gladly accept any sponsorships or barters)!

BUT, some of the world's best instructors will be taking it "On the Road" after the F.A.B.A.I.C. convention.

I have the great honor of being the point person and event planner for their stay in Orange County. I was thrilled when I was able to convince Marcela Murad, the producer of F.A.B.A.I.C. to come to OC, and to allow me to coordinate the location, set-up, A/V, food etc.

So we are excited to have the following international instructors visiting:

Lynne Jamieson
(Australia)
Jinny (Canada)
Special guests: Fairy Emilie and Kelly Virgona (Australia)

Event Info:
June 4th - 5th, 2008 - Orange County, California
Best Western Laguna El Toro Inn
23702 Rockfield Blvd.
Lake Forest, California 92630-2878
(949) 458-1900
Mention F.A.B.A.I.C. or Romanza Events for the group rate discount on rooms
(Do not call Best Western's central, toll-free number or you will not get the discounted rate)

Free Shuttle service to John Wayne Airport during the week, call the hotel for the schedule.

Doors will open at 5:00pm on the first day, followed by a pizza party and a jam session. Jinny and Lynne will do a hands-on body painting jam while Emile and Marcela help with the ones that want to face paint.

World Face and Body Art Alliance certifications will be conducted at this time.
Jam session ends at 10:00pm.

The following day will start at 9:00am and go until 5:00pm with hands-on classes and demos by all of the instructors. Lunch is included.

Jam only $ 50.00
Class Only $ 175.00
Both $ 200.00

To register, go to the F.A.B.A.I.C. registration page (this does not include your hotel portion).

We hope to see you there, and be sure to find me at the event and say Hey!

No comments: